Forums

Register

Something Is Missing......

Come in, introduce yourself and contribute to the fun!
Warded

Something Is Missing......

Post#1 » 15 Aug, '15 10:10 PM

Posts... that's what....

It's been awfully quite around here lately. I feel like going almost two months without an update is too long. I would love to see some new info or even some banter on a regular basis. I know, I know, everyone is hard at work and it is hard to take time away and scrounge these forums more but I think someone should. I also feel that a lot has happened and not much has been said about it in the past year.

I plan on checking these forums every day now and look forward to making this black hole look alive again.

Odayin

Lead Developer

Re: Something Is Missing......

Post#2 » 17 Aug, '15 1:36 PM

Everyone has been working super hard. And sadly we do get lazy at times with updates.. Especially when working so much.
I must say I am very proud of the work they are doing. I will push one or two of them to post up an update here and perhaps make a short announcement. O:-)

We do have some good and fun news though. And yes! Please feel free to post all you like! I would love that! heh

Hobble

Developer

Post#3 » 19 Aug, '15 4:45 AM

There should be an announcement within the next couple of days, a few loose ends to tie up and everything.

The last year has been a bit of a rollercoaster, but a good one. There have been a number of changes and some are much bigger than others, but rest assured development is still happening.

Warded

Post#4 » 20 Aug, '15 8:46 PM

Good to hear and look forward to reading.

Return to “Off Topic”