Forums

Register

Kickstarter is being prepared and up in a few days.

Discussion of anything Dark Relic related.
stianovesen

Developer

Kickstarter is being prepared and up in a few days.

Post#1 » 01 Sep, '13 9:13 AM

Hello, everyone!

We want to inform you that the kickstarter is still being prepared and will be up within the next couple of days. We are putting the final touches on the presentation and are working hard to give you a taste of the world of Neithus. If you have any questions or concerns please post it in this thread.

-Triad Game Studios.

Penanito

Intern

Re: Kickstarter is being prepared and up in a few days.

Post#2 » 02 Sep, '13 12:16 AM

This is also a FaQ question but it could be posted either places so it didnt really matter i guess.
Asides from all the info being released in the kickstarter the readers may really want to know more or less when the game will be released if all goes as planned. (If im not mistaken i think i had heard early-ish 2014 for the full release?)
Maybe even just a heads up on when the next alpha/beta will be available.

Also,
A big concern is that (based on my current experience :p) is that there isnt enough info available to keep the people active in the forums. Plus, its a little tough to give ideas since its unknown how far the developing of the game has gone, for example there were plenty of times where i got an idea or a thought and wanted to post it but i decided not to because maybe the game is already past that point in the development timeline, and perhaps the time taken by a dev reading the post itself would be better spent doing other thins, but maybe the kickstarter is, for now, only to get people 'subscribed' for now so that they can get notifiers for the more important game news?

I guess to sum it up, if theres ever need of more community involvement, it would be helpful for the players to have more information so that they can input ideas with ease. I figure this could be accomplished by releasing facts (i could go more in depth into what i mean by facts if anyone happens to wanna hear them).

Either ways, keep up the good work and I wish for the best regarding the kickstarter :)

Though, I guess the solutions to these concerns would all be solved with time, i just wanted to throw out why maybe there wasnt too much community involvement, And why possibly the forums will not be as active as you guys hope after the kicksrarter. ( I also noticed, browsing through all the old forums that there have been lots of people who come and go, perhaps just waiting for the game to near its' publish, so yeah patience may be the only solution for now, never good to rush and release information!)
- The cookie monster

stianovesen

Developer

Post#3 » 02 Sep, '13 10:34 AM

Once again, great input, Penanito! We will be trying to give the community a lot more to do on the forums. During the kickstarter campaign we want to make sure we can please people with what we got, and also be active on the forums answering any question or concern people may have. We do not want you guys to hold back any ideas or questions to be afraid to waste our time. We are making the game for you, and who else to give criticism than the players themselves. We will try to provide you with more information on the website and we already have content prepared during the kickstarter. We love to interact with the community and having this two way communication. Be sure to check out the site in the couple of days! :)

Precious

Post#4 » 01 Oct, '13 10:14 PM

I'm guessing this game hasnt started yet? Because I can't find a way to start

Odayin

Lead Developer

Post#5 » 02 Oct, '13 9:12 AM

Welcome to the site Precious! Glad to see you here!
No, not yet. This game is still in development. However we do welcome input from everyone as well ideas and suggestions. This is part of the reason why we have our site up and running.
Feel free to give us input, start a topic about games, your ideas, or even about Dark Relic itself. We look forward to having more friendly faces around.. as well as some sneak peaks into what we are working on.

Peace
Odayin

Return to “General Gameplay”